This is our detailed product review for the Wahl 79445 Clipper Fade Cut Haircutting Kit Trimming and Personal Grooming Kit.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- It has a fast clipper with high performance.
- Wahl 79445 features a comfortable slim-grip for handling ease.
- It is easy to use for a comfortable experience.
- The complete set comes with the clipper, a T-blade, a fading clipper, and haircutting products.
- Its blade is adjustable with an easy fading lever.
- The blades are made of high quality materials.
- It has a nice design and fits in hand perfectly.
- This clipper uses quick size change technology.
- It is a dependable and convenient clipper.
- It is a bit heavy for better mobility.
- Clippings are hard to clean after use.
This hair clipper kit can be used for a variety of things from trimming up facial hairs to making T-shirt style cuts on your sideburns. The product itself is lightweight and virtually unbreakable, which is a benefit in itself because when you're trimming your sideburns with an electric clipper, they don't want to take a lot of breaks to fix up the unit.
The adjustable Fade Level allows you to set the cut level for your beard or your facial hair such as your sideburns and cheek line.
This is also a great tool for people who need to do precision cutting because of the generous 40% more surface area than a standard comb-like blade. This is a major benefit for any professional who is used to using a particular brand of clipper for their clients.
The integrated blade oil lubrication system provides a smooth finish every time to the cutting blades avoiding the "hair catcher," which happens with other men's hair clippers due to the lack of oil lubrication.
This kit comes with everything needed to start cutting to perfection for mens grooming. The clippers are 100% cordless and the power is retained for a longer period of time than other brands. This a great benefit for those who have to go through a long day in barber school to be certified saying that their clippers will remain charged throughout the cutting sessions.
As an added bonus, Wahl included an eight-foot cord to connect the clipper to the U.S. outlet.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The 14 Best Men’s Grooming Kits: Reviews & Guide 2022