It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo & Hair Conditioner Set -.
Does the good reputation hold up or not? Let’s find out!
- It comes with Apple Cider Vinegar, a natural ingredient that nourishes and can strengthen hair
- Also includes Tea Tree Oil which is a natural and powerful antifungal treatment
- The ingredients are natural and safe, good for both color-treated and virgin hair
- It’s easy to find
- Applying the shampoo and conditioner separately can be a real hassle.
- While some reviewers praise this product for its scent, some think it’s a bit overpowering
- Some experts complain that they’ve experienced no difference after using this product
- The ingredients include sulfates, which some people avoid because of the negative impact they can have on the environment.
The WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo & Hair Conditioner Set – (2 x 16.9 Fl Oz / 500mL) – Increase Gloss, Hydration, Shine – Reduce Itchy Scalp, Dandruff & Frizz – No Parabens or Sulfates – All Hair Types is a great choice for many reasons.
Firstly, it is free from parabens and sulfates. If you have allergies or are sensitive, sulfates and parabens aren't great for you. Secondly, the Apple Cider Vinegar is the shampoo base that is great for a dry scalp and helps with dandruff.
The Apple Cider Vinegar in both the shampoo and the conditioner makes hair feel cleaner and softer while also being able to reduce itchiness and help with improving scalp health. The Apple Cider Vinegar leaves hair looking shiny, but not greasy. It is a great alternative for someone with a greasy scalp.
With regular use, you can see a reduction in itchiness and hair fall, meaning a healthier scalp and stronger, smoother hair.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The 10 Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Colored Hair: Reviews & Guide 2021