You asked and we listened. Today we will review the Natural Tea Tree Oil Dandruff Shampoo.
Read our full review below to learn if this is just the right thing for you.
- It is 100% Organic and Natural
- It has trace minerals and vitamins
- It has a refreshing scent
- The formula is rich in active anti-bacterial enzymes which helps reduce dandruff and eliminate fungal growth
- This sulfate and paraben free shampoo is safe for daily use on all hair types
- It also claims to be great for people with sensitive skin
- It is color safe for all hair types and textures
- It is dye-free, so it works well for gray hair
- The pH-balanced formula helps preserve color and prevents sun damage
Tea Tree Oil shampoo with her heady list of ingredients sounds like a powerful formula that can provide some serious skincare. I guess the problem is finding a shampoo that has this many important ingredients for the skin.
The ingredients in this shampoo include witch hazel, Shea butter, tea tree oil and peppermint oil. That's a lot of ingredients for a shampoo product that you'll be putting all over your hair and scalp, so let's see how this shampoo does.
I'm hoping that one of these ingredients will provide the gentleness that I want and then there's the specific things it's supposed to help with such as dandruff and tiny lice. I'd like to see the proof that a shampoo can cure these conditions.
Best of all, Pure doesn't answer questions about the proof of any of their claims on the package. Given the number of claims, I think they should be able to provide hard data.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Top 10 Best Shampoos for Men with Oily Hair: Reviews & Guide 2021