Today we'll be reviewing the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Night Cream.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let’s dive in!
- Easy to apply
- Does not leave a sticky residue You can apply makeup and not worry about it interfering with your skincare routine
- Very reasonably priced product here
- Neutrogena has been a trusted brand for years in the UK
- You can only get this product on Amazon
- This product is readily available to any UK citizen on Amazon UK
- Not sold in Europe, only the UK ( Amazon UK )
- In the USA, Neutrogena offer this product on their official website and on Amazon. However, **not
- on Amazon UK. Which is a little unfair to consumers in the UK for whom it would have been much easier to purchase on Amazon.
Retinoids have grabbed the spotlight recently as being a pretty cool "ice-pick" mechanism to reduce wrinkles and other skin issues. I came across this face moisturizer a few years ago and am quite satisfied with it. As with most things, the results for a beauty product are dependent on the person using it, but my wife swears its the best night cream she has ever used. I have never really been skin care junky, so I'm not sure if its as good as she claims, but I do not disagree as it does feel very luxurious and works well with a daily cleaning routine as it has this great rich, melt-down feeling I've never experienced in a moisturizer.
We've used a lot of different hydrocortisone products like lotions and creams, but in my experience, this one has never let me down. The one thing I really like is its lack of scent. It doesn't smell like other "drug store" products and is not a greasy, oil-based formula like so many other hyrocortisone products — in my experience, it really tames skin without leaving that oily feeling.
The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Night Cream is definitely a well-rounded product that has been best-of-breed since the company first introduced it in the early 90s to reduce the appearance of skin aging.
What have we learned in this guide on 10 best ofs for Amazon?
A product's seller rating doesn't necessarily mean it's a good product. A lot of people rate and review products on Amazon as part of their transaction with the owner. In this case, some people have taken to rating products that they own and selling as a way to make money. As I stated in the beginning, I was interviewed by a publication last year on the subject and, to make things worse, some product owners are recent college grads who have no actual knowledge or basis of the products they are selling through the program.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The 15 Best Night Creams for Men: Reviews & Guide 2021