Today we'll be reviewing the Mixed Chicks Straightening Serum.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Developed by a famous hairstylist
- Natural formula
- Leaves hair soft, shiny, and full of bounce
- Controls frizz
- Creates curls and smooths curls for hair that is large (African – American)
- For all hair types
- Some find the smell a little off-putting
- Can leave hair feeling a little crunchy, which some don’t like
If you are someone who frequently uses your flat iron, then Mixed Chicks Straightening Serum is a much-needed product in your hair styling arsenal.
This product gives your hair a super silky, soft texture. It's very lightweight, which helps give you the smoothness without weighing down your hair. The heat protectant is also great as it eliminates the drying time in half with incredible results.
Because Mixed Chicks is a thermal protectant, it does a very good job at maintaining the moisture in your hair, which is very important for maintaining healthy hair.
What you should expect with this product:
- Nothing more
- Nothing less
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Top 22 Best Serums for Hair Straightening [Reviews 2021]