In today’s article we will be reviewing the Lionesse Vitamin E Hair Serum.
Let’s see why it’s such a popular product.
- Use for all hair types
- It enhances the shine of the hair, bringing out and protecting the natural beauty of your hair
- It helps fight frizz for a mane of touchable softness
- It is packed with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, which help restore luster and softness to your hair
- It is an excellent moisture treatment for damaged, dry hair
- It helps to repair split ends while also providing a protective barrier against external damage
- It helps to strengthen your hair, leaving it stronger and shinier
- It is great for all hair types
- It is a lightweight formula with a pleasant scent
- It leaves the hair silky, supple, and glossy
What I like about Lionesse Hair Serum is that it does exactly what it says. It strengthens the hair, promotes growth, reduces frizz and adds shine to your hair.
The serum is odor-free and will not stain skin or clothing. It is an all-natural product and makes your hair healthier and conditioning.
It is currently our top recommended hair-straightening hair serum and we have tested it against a wide array of other products that are on the market.
However, it also comes with a veil of mystery. We've read reviews on hair-straightening products that claim high amounts of vitamins in them, but there have been zero studies stating they really work. Instead, we believe the number one reason why these products are successful is the percent of vitamin E and their quantity. Less is more and more is not more.
On top of all this, the serum comes in a little bottle measuring a hefty 2.3 fl. Oz., which is deceiving, because one bottle only lasts between a week to 14 days.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Top 22 Best Serums for Hair Straightening [Reviews 2021]