Today's review is going to look at the Kerah Lane Razor Bump & Ingrown Hair Natural Formula 8 Oz.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let’s dive in!
- Works well as an anti-inflammatory agent
- Reduces the risk of infections
- Works well as an after shave shaving cream
- Doesn’t clog pores
- No need for constant reapplication; lasts all day with one application
- Very gentle on the skin
- Comes with a 100% money back guarantee
- Works for a variety of skin types
- Effective in reducing the look of razor bumps
- Suitable for all men and women
- Can be a bit sticky on the skin
- Requires extra effort to massage into the skin
- Has a masculine scent
- Takes some time to show its full effect
- Can leave a shiny residue on your skin
I want to start out by saying I am not a doctor or scientist, so please read with that in mind. The Razor Bump & Ingrown Hair Formula offered by Kerah Lane, is a wonderful product that provides relief for people who either suffer from razor bumps or ingrown hairs after shaving. I have had a very sore bottom lip for years after shaving and I can tell you that after using this product for a few weeks, I can now begin shaving without worrying that my lip will open up.
One of the best things about Kerah Lane products is that they are not associated with alcohol, witch-hazel, or cologne-based products. If you are a facial cologne aficionado, you won't get that same scent from Kerah Lane.
What makes this product so great is that it was designed to be unaffiliated from the parabilologist market so you know you are not getting a throwaway product. Alcohol-based products are not good for skin as they cause dryness. My skin has been left smooth and soft the whole time I have been using this serum, which I understand is a natural production from witch-hazel. If you have ever used a cream that was loaded with witch-hazel, you will notice that it leaves your skin feeling oily and greasy.
Kerah Lane was founded by a woman, so I was naturally happy to see that there was a product geared toward women for the first time. There is no need to be a woman to use this product.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 15 Best Lotions & Moisturizers after Shaving Legs: Reviews & Guide 2022