Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the Herstyler Marula Oil Hair Serum.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- Long Lasting
- This stuff works great, period. It really helps to straighten frizzy hair and also leaves your hair with a wonderful shine and smells great too.
- Will definitely buy again
- It's easy to apply.
- This is really a good quality product. I can't say that it's a hair serum that works like magic or that will end your negative hair problems. I can only say that at least for my hair it gave my hair more shine.
- Smells great and leaves my hair feeling very soft and shiny.
- I use it to tame my naturally curly hair. It's not a strong product. It's more like a hair texture or something. I love it. I will definitely buy it again.
- It straightened my hair without damaging the natural oils in my hair.
- Great product. Helped tame my hair. Nice smell.
- Inexpensive and easy to use.
- I've been using this for about a month and a half. I think it helps keep my hair smooth, and it does help keep the frizz away. I have naturally curly hair that I keep straightened using a flat iron. I love this product.
- For a 60 ml spray bottle, the price is a bit steep.
This hair serum makes hair feel and look a lot more like the hair you want to have by repairing, reviving, and moisturizing dry, lifeless hair.
As far as hair problems go, it provides a therapeutic dose of treatment and repair for brittle, over-processed, over-styled, damaged hair [that doesn't include the drier, oilier side of hair issues]. If you have dry hair issues then this hair serum is an excellent choice.
This hair serum also works well for all-normal, medium-normal, or some-normal hair types.
The way I use this hair serum has been with fine, wavy hair that is located toward the ends of the scalp. It works better than any other serum I've tried on my hair and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. It adds a nice shine, a bit of grip, a bit of hold, and is a good thing to use BEFORE any styling product goes on.
My daughter and I also both have a head full of hair and despite using this serum, we still have to give some of our hair a deep conditioner treatment with a leave-in hair conditioner prior to using any styling product to ensure that we get the best out of those products.
The Herstyler Marula Oil Hair Serum smells AMAZING and is so good for your hair. It is oil-free and doesn't leave hair greasy. It is very easy to apply and is now a must-have item for both of us.
Share this: Facebook
Like this: Like Loading…
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Top 22 Best Serums for Hair Straightening [Reviews 2021]