We had our experts take a look at the HASK COCONUT MILK + HONEY Shampoo and Conditioner Set Curl Care to provide you with the inside scoop on its qualities.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Has a great foamy lather
- This product works very well on colored hair
- It doesn’t leave hair feeling dry
- You can smell the delicious smell of coconut
- Your hair stays soft and shiny for hours
- This great product is available at a very reasonable price
- It lasts for months if you don’t use it on a daily basis
- The container is a good size that is suitable for traveling with
- The conditioner is more “watery” than a lot of other products
- Doesn’t always remove the stubborn chemical smells from hair
- Has a tendency to make hair feel and look stiff
The HASK Coconut Milk + Honey Shampoo & Conditioner Set comes with everything you need to treat your curls right. It is made free of the usual suspects like sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and drying alcohol.
This is incredibly important when it comes to cleaning and conditioning curly hair, because they tend to be drier than straight hair. Even now that the strong sulfates are being pushed out of the market, most shampoos and conditioners still use parabens as preservatives.
All of this makes it super important to choose shampoo and conditioner that are free of these harmful ingredients.
The shampoo formula does an amazing job of cleansing hair by removing buildup while nourishing hair with conditioning honey and coconut milk. The conditioner is ultra-moisturizing and helps to seal in moisture.
The natural honey and organic coconut also help to add shine and reduce frizz.
I also love the fact that the shampoo and conditioner come packaged in a large, sturdy glass pump bottle for easy dispensing.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Top Best Shampoo for Permed Hair Reviews 2022