In this article we’ll put the spotlight on the FOXTAIL Extraordinary Blowout Leave-In Hair Serum.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Miraculous hair serum
- Gives a smooth and silky finish with a matte texture
- Reactive conditioning agent
- Heat protectant
- Controls frizz and prevents split ends
- Protects the color of your hair from damage
- Doesn’t work very well on frizzy hair
- Has a few bugs that can ruin the performance of the serum.
- Might leave a few white flakes in your hair
- Not very suitable for African American hair.
I rate this as one of the coolest hair styling products on the market because it is 100% travel size and easy to take with you.
The FOXTAIL Extraordinary Blowout Hair Serum is made with a luxurious shampoo-free and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) formulated with a blend of ProVitamin B5, Vitamin E and Vitamin K. These ingredients and others work together to hydrate and nourish the hair and protect it from drying.
Whether you are blow drying and flat ironing or need a lightweight heat protectant, this product does a great job.
It will also make your hair shinier and smoother in the shower or after styling. The hair Serum can also be used to create a more voluminous look by lightly brushing it through wet hair.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Top 22 Best Serums for Hair Straightening [Reviews 2021]