It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the CannaSmack Ink Guard SPF 30 Tattoo Sunscreen & Ink Fade Shield Stick.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- Very easy to use.
- Feels better on the skin than many other sunscreens.
- Completely safe to use around the eyes without irritation.
- Great for tattoos as it does not rub off like some do.
- Can be used prior to having tattoos done in order to have a shield (refer to the directions on the back).
- Some users are not fans of the smell.
- Must be applied every 2 hours and before swimming.
- Different sizes may be needed if doing large tattoos and also if tinting is involved.
- A bit pricey but the price is similar to the competitors in the market.
CannaSmack's Tattoo Sunscreen is both the best tattoo sunscreen on the market as well as one of the best tattoo lotions on the market. The first thing that impressed me about this tattoo sunscreen was the ingredients. Not only do they contain no harmful free radicals, this tattoo sunscreen is also infused with different health-supporting ingredients that are enriched with anti-aging properties.
The Tattoo Sunscreen is solely made of botanical oils, vitamins, and sunscreen. What this means is less harsh chemicals are needed to produce the product but it also means it gets absorbed into the skin really fast and won't be sitting on top of the skin slowing down absorption time.
The tattoo sunscreen includes hemp seed oil, soybean oil, vitamin C, vitamin E, sunflower seed oil, and rosemary oil among others. The hemp seed oil provides the sun protection and the vitamins keep the skin healthy and moisturized.
The tattoo sunscreen is made in the USA and is always cruelty free. It does not contain any parabens, gluten, or sulfates.
If you have tattoos and want to avoid harsh tanning lotions, which can dry out and damage your tattoos, then you need to get your hands on the Tattoo Sunscreen.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Top 10 Best Sunscreens for Tattoos: Reviews & Guide in 2021