It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Braun All-in-one trimmer MGK3980.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- This is an all-in-one trimmer that can be used for a range of different purposes.
- You can use it both wet and dry.
- It is extremely easy to use and you should be able to take good care of the details without any problems.
- The trimmer and shaver are both angled to make it easy to use.
- Some people have had problems with their trimmer breaking down quickly.
- You can get a little bit of a tan line if you use it for trimming your bikini lines.
- You may have issues with the blade getting dull very quickly.
The Braun All-in-one trimmer with precision shaving combs, ear and nose trimmer and shaver comes highly recommended for men who love to keep their looks on point. It is by far the best of the best currently available on the market.
It works with the latest Gillette patented ProGlide blades which promise the most feeling of a close shave with blades five times sharper than a regular razor. The unit uses the nine desired precision blades and guides to achieve the exact length and thickness of your facial hair.
It is 100 percent waterproof, so you can know you will be able to use this in the shower without having to worry about any kind of risk. It has a Quick Charge, so you can charge it in just over an hour, and use the trimmer for 60 minutes of cordless function.
It has a variety of trimming accessories which include: 1 standard shaving comb, 1 extended-reach shaving comb, 1 detailing trimmer, 1 ear and nose trimmer, 2 guide combs, 1 mixing comb and a cleaning brush.
The biggest benefit for many is the fact that you don't have to pay for a separate shaver, comb or trimmer. You can also get an Extra-wide trimmer to remove excess hair on the back of your neck and around your ears.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The 14 Best Men’s Grooming Kits: Reviews & Guide 2022