What’s the best way to look after your skin?
A daily regimen of gentle yet effective cleansing, toning, and moisturizing.
You must know that producing natural oil … sebum throughout the day in your skin can cause acne, pimples, clogged pores and blackheads.
Knowing how to use a good quality face wash daily will help with cleansing your pores and maintaining your skin’s health.
We have the best natural skin care and products for sensitive skin; they are non-abrasive yet powerful enough to keep your skin looking great.
|Vitamin C Serum by L’Oreal Paris||Best Overall|
|Vitamin C Serum||Budget Pick|
|TruSkin Vitamin C Serum||Upgrade Pick|
1. Vitamin C Serum by L’Oreal Paris
- Biomimetic serum (proven formula)
- Brand trusted by dermatologists
- Provides anti-aging benefits
- Paraben free (non-irritating to most users)
- Mild burning sensation (only a few users)
- Inconsistent product
L'Oreal Paris' Revitalift Derm Intensives is a proven formula for anti-aging, collagen renewal and skin renewal with how the product works.
The serum contains 5% of vitamin C and other potent antioxidants, skin-strengthening collagen and essential proteins to help support the skin.
2. PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum Premium Professional Grade
- Great for typical signs of aging
- Pretty affordable
- No oily or sticky residue
- Fast acting
- Can clog pores if not used appropriately
- Formulation isn’t ideal for all skin types
The Pura d’or Vitamin C Serum is one of the best in its price range. This is a highly effective serum that doesn’t have a lot of bells and whistles.
It does come with a dropper top and nicely made glass bottle, but it doesn’t have a bottom pump for dispensing product out of the container.
3. Korean Skin Care K Beauty
- This product works effectively on wrinkles and acne marks
- It is not sticky or greasy.
- Vitamin C products can be rubbed off in a matter of minutes if you’re perspiring
- This is why it is best to use this product before bed.
In conclusion, vitamin c products can give you healthy and glowing skin. A high quality product such as the one I’ve mentioned above will yield fantastic results with regular usage.
4. M3 Naturals Professional Facial Infused
- Clinically proven Fision Wrinkle Fix technology
- Naturally derived and safe ingredients
- Non-greasy and safe for sensitive skin
- Reasonable price
- Not an instant solution
- Non-availability of its ingredients list
- Limited warranty
- Scents can be overpowering
M3 Natural's Professional Facial Infusion Serum contains a blend of five clinically proven and natural extracts: Vitamins C and E, Collagen, Stem Cells, and peptides. These five ingredients work together to lift, firm and rejuvenate your skin to improve dramatically skin tone and texture. Plus, you'll see fainter wrinkles steadily over time.
Collagen: strengthens the skin and minimizes wrinkle appearance
5. CeraVe Vitamin C Serum
- One of the top new products of 2019
- Scientifically formulated with the top vitamin C technology on the market
- Non-greasy formula
- Soy free
- Small size
- No fragrance
- No vitamin K
- Very Watery
- Parabens added
For over 50 years, CeraVe has been a dermatologist favorite as a skin care brand. The CeraVe brand is known for specialty dermatologist formulas that effectively treat a variety of skin care needs.
6. InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum
- Contains Vitamin E to protect against free radicals
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid to plump up aging skin
- Contains Non-GMO Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a form of Vitamin C, to brighten and even skin tone
- Contains all-natural preservative
- Some may find the scent irritating
- Does not come with dropper
- Some users complain that the consistency is too watery for their taste.
If you have medium-to-dry skin and are new to brightening serums with Vitamin C, then the InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum is a great place to start. Vitamin C is a powerful ingredient that is proven to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles and age spots.
This particular product also contains other vitamins like Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid to help with brightening and moisturizing your skin all day long.
The InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum provides high concentrations of a 90% pure organic form of Vitamin C as well as other natural ingredients.
7. Vitamin C Serum Plus 2% Retinol
- Will firm and tone skin
- Reduce fine lines and large age spots
- Treat acne and acne scars
- A much more effective hyaluronic acid product
- Can last for a long time if properly stored (refrigerated)
Can cause side effects in a minority of cases. Some might find the smell too strong.
Contains artificial fragrance (most commonly lavender or citric acid), which some may avoid due to allergies or skin irritation.
This anti-aging formula is an all-natural remedy with no harsh chemicals, synthetic fragrances or artificial colors. It consists entirely of 20% Vitamin C and is highly concentrated at 10% Vitamin C.
8. TruSkin Vitamin C Serum
- Available in larger sizes
- Good for use by both men and women
- It has a boost of Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and Vitamin C
- The Hyaluronic Acid and Witch Hazel are both gentle ingredients that are great for sensitive skin
- No artificial coloring
- Vegan friendly
- The bottles aren’t the highest quality
- Some people have burned their skin as a result of getting too close to the sun
The TruSkin Vitamin C Serum includes Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic Acid. This is an anti-aging formula that helps to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, dullness, and sagging skin.
It’s a non-damaging formula that protects your skin by rising to defense when it comes into contact with the sun.
The ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Witch Hazel are very gentle on the skin, so this serum is perfect for sensitive skin. It’s lightweight, absorbs quickly, and works to even out your skin tone.
9. Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum
- Easy to use
- Reduces fine lines and pores
- Nourishes cell and prevents wrinkles
- zero negative side effects
- Removes impurities and leaves the skin with a healthy glow and elasticity
Vitamin C is one of the most important substances on earth and is found in many forms, citrus fruits and their peels, as well as in fruits, leafy greens, broccoli, tomato sauce, dried kiwi, peppers, sweet potatoes, soy sauce and even in our own bodies.
The most powerful antioxidant vitamin, C also regulates immune function, build connective tissue and collagen, strengthens the skin and fortifies the body against premature aging and disease.
10. Natural Vitamin C Serum
- Easy to use pumps
- No parabens, artificial colors or fragrances and cruelty free
- Dermatologist tested
- Cosmebio recommended
- Instantly absorbs without any greasy residue
- Strengthens nails and hair
- No clumping
- Light pleasant smell
- Feels nice going on
The Bottom Line: This product is great for all skin types and works great for sensitive skin. I loved that it left my skin feeling smooth, rejuvenated, and soft. I am very happy with this product and highly recommend it. I will definitely buy it again.
11. Vitamin C Serum
- Have not experienced any breakouts while using this product
- Reasonably priced on Amazon
- Immediately felt a smoothness to my skin
- My face pores are smaller than they were a week ago
- Helps get rid of dry patches
- Rub a little bit on the hands and apply to the face
- Very pure product, came sealed tight
- Just what I needed to use as a primer for my Makeup, Love, love, love it
Dropper bottle, Best Anti Aging Face Serum for Skin Care, Clinically Tested Retinyl 2% Serum.
This vitamin C serum is one of the cheaper ones on the market that you can find. A very small amount goes a very long way with this product.
As written by many people, this product really does help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
12. Energize Vitamin C Serum
- If you have sensitive skin like me, and you’ve been struggling to find an effective product… this is it!
- After just a few days of using the product I noticed a difference in my skin…
- Ive tried tons of Vitamin C serums, and this one is the best ive ever tried. No breakouts, no peeling!
- Within 3 weeks of using this product consistently, I noticed that my pigmentation from previous acne scars had completely faded. And my skin looked and felt more youthful with a nice glow.
- Works even if you’re 40+
- Works even if you’ve had kids
- Works even if you’ve never worn sunscreen
- Product is a little pricey
- A little oily but goes away after a few min
There is nothing worse than splurging on an expensive anti-aging product only to find that it breaks you out or causes an allergic reaction.
Fortunately, Dead Sea Vitamins Energize Cream has been clinically formulated to leave skin looking more radiant and healthy with minimal chance of irritation. Try it and see the difference!
13. Vitamin C Serum
- * Top performing as an anti-wrinkle serum * Safe for all skin types * Natural ingredients — no parabens
- no fillers
- no additives
- no fragrances
- no synthetics
- no dyes * Vitamin C is known for its beneficial effects for the skin
- * It can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- balance oily skin and as an anti-aging treatment
- * It will brighten your skin and repair damaged skin
- * Reductions in hyperpigmentation (acne scarring) and skin discoloration including uneven skin tone * Vitamin C is a vital
- * While there is no doubt that vitamin C serum is a great ingredient
- it is not guaranteed that you will see amazing results
- * Overall dermatological evidence great benefits of using Vitamin C is lacking
- * There are no studies showing that the addition of vitamin C to your skincare regimen will improve your complexion
- * This is why many professionals are skeptical about vitamin C
14. Vitamin C Serum Face And Skin Rejuvenation
- Hyaluronic Acid And Vitamin E Stabilize Free Radical Damage Caused By Polluted Air, Unhealthy Diet And Other Environmental Factors
- Dramatically Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines, Wrinkles & Sun Damage
- Reduces Pores For A More Even & Poreless Skin Tone
- Has An Moisturizing & Anti-Inflammatory Effect
- Has a Natural Organic Plant-Based Fragrance
- Increases Collagen Levels To Give Skin A More Youthful Appearance
- Leaves Skin Feeling Flawless & Radiant
- Reduces Fine Lines, Wrinkles & Sun Damage
- Improves Skin Elasticity To Reduce The Appearance Of Stretch Marks And Crows Feet
- It May Take A While To Show Results
- It Might Be a Little Expensive For Some People
- You Might Need to Wait A Few Days To See Some Changes In Skin
The product does not include any sort of fragrance. It also does not contain any artificial preservatives or additives like parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and sulphates. The anti-aging serum is made in the United States and also hand-bottled.
15. Vitamin C Serum
- Easy absorption
- Has a light, pleasant scent
- The dropper lets some of the product leak out
- Makes a bit of noise when shaking
This particular product doesn’t have any added fragrances, preservatives, parabens, artificial colors, mineral oil, or petrochemicals to cause skin irritations.
The Vitamin C Serum is made using the highest concentration of Vitamin C in the entire industry. Meaning, you can expect awesome results.
Plus, it does double duty by preventing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, boosting the production of collagen and diminishing discoloration and age spots.
16. Vitamin C Serum
- Moisturize the skin
- Evens out the skin tone
- Relieves acne
- Reduces wrinkles
- Natural organic
- May cause red spots on skin
- Causes skin sensitivity
- Can cause breakouts in some people
This vitamin C serum contains 20% of vitamin C mixed with two anti-oxidants: vitamin E and ferulic acid. It is ideal for all skin types, but is especially effective in brightening and protecting sensitive skins. Since it is more acidic than other types of treatments, it helps work more effectively to eliminate acne and blemishes.
This is a pH balanced formula that will produce results within 30 days. Vitamin C works by increasing collagen and reducing skin inflammation. It is also known for its anti-aging properties, which are evident in the reduced appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The best part about this product is the fact that the skin will maintain its new look for much longer than it would otherwise.
17. Vitamin C Serum 20%
Vitamin C is probably the most studied natural ingredient on the planet. In fact, Vitamin C has been shown to help with everything from accelerating wound healing and collagen repair to boosting the immune system and supporting healthy skin renewal.
Some studies* have even shown that Vitamin C can help address the appearance of photo aging, smooth wrinkles and brighten the skin by reducing hyperpigmentation.
18. Natural Vitamin C Serum Anti Aging Anti Wrinkle
- One of the most potent vitamin C skin serum on the market
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid
- 100% pure and fresh extract
- Affordable (compared to professional grade serums)
- 100% money back guarantee
- Organic, Paraben-free, mineral oil-free, GMO-free, aluminum-free, gluten-free, and vegan
- Allergy tested
- Oil-free formula with a consistency of liquid silk.
- Noncomedogenic, meaning it does not promote acne
- More formulators are beginning to use other technologies, like, Nano-Ceramides to improve their products.
19. Vitamin C Serum 20% Pure L-Ascorbic Acid
- Fast results and high concentration which are two essential features of a good vitamin C product
- Unbeatable affordable price
- Lightweight formula that rinses off easily
- Doesn’t leave that heavy feeling that some quite high doses of vitamin C can cause
- This is a brand which is known for producing some of the best vitamin C products on the market today
Given the chance, this brightening formula will produce results in as little as a week of use. These results include a more even skin tone, calmer inflammation and fine lines.
The combination of vitamins are what makes this product stand out. Specifically the vitamin E which helps heal blemishes as well as vitamin C and vitamin A which are antioxidants.
Also new to this product is the addition of ferulic acid which is an otherwise rare ingredient used for treatment of skin conditions like eczema, sun damage and acne.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What Vitamin C serum is the most effective?
As a dermatologist who treats men and women of all ages for a variety of skin conditions, I would recommend the SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic.
This is a high-potency vitamin C serum that is pH and paraben-free. It has an anitoxidant vitamin formula than contains Ferulic Acid, which is a stable form of vitamin E.
The serum is recommended for those who are seeking a more intense version of vitamin C, and is one of the top products in the category.
Unlike some of the other natural vitamin C serums on the market that contain L-ascorbic acid, SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic contains sodium ascorbate and magnesium ascorbate.
These compounds are far less irritating than L-ascorbic acid and offer a much lower risk for increased sensitivity.
What is the best Vitamin C serum for dark spots?
If you are after the best vitamin C serum for sensitive skin, then you need to look for something oil-free. The reason for this is that many serums contain oils that are considered an ingredient. These ingredients are considered potentially irritating for those with sensitive skin.
Also, you'll want to find a serum that is formulated with only one active ingredient. This is to avoid irritation from multiple active ingredients.
Furthermore, you need to look for a serum that contains a low concentration of vitamin C (five percent or less). If your skin is sensitive, you will want to avoid something with a higher concentration.
Rather than looking at the best vitamin C serum in terms of price, it is more important to pay attention to ingredients and concentrations. Find one that contains one other ingredient aside from vitamin C so that you can find relief from irritation.
Is vitamin C serum okay for sensitive skin?
Yes! However, this is another example of how complex this topic really is. Many people feel as though they are allergic to many things. If this is true, it is important to note that people with sensitive skin have very, very sensitive skin.
Vitamin C is one of the most potent and versatile anti-aging ingredients on the market today. It does a fantastic job of protecting your skin from harmful sunrays and environmental stressors. It also has a considerable amount of research behind it regarding its brightening abilities, which are nearly unmatched by any other ingredient.
The issue here is in the formulation. Vitamin C is a very tricky ingredient. It is unstable on its own, so is paired with other delicate ingredients. If the formulation of the vitamin isn’t done delicately, it could irritate the skin. However, combining vitamin C with gentle ingredients and using the proper pH-level creates a very good product for dealing with sensitive skin.
What are the best serums for sensitive skin?
Serums provide an immense amount of benefits for your skin, such as wrinkle reduction, acne prevention, keeping your skin healthy, glowing, and soft. However, there are some side effects to consider because not every serum is the same. For example, if you have sensitive skin, you might want to avoid certain ingredients, as many serums are natural and absolutely safe and effective, but some can make your skin break out.
Different serums have different elements included in them to be effective, so you should keep this in mind when searching for the best vitamin c serums for sensitive skin is. One bottle of serum might contain more Vitamin C than a different one.
You might want to test out one serum at a time and see how your skin reacts to it, and remember that it might take a few days to a few weeks before you notice any side effects.
(& Why You Will Love Using Them!)
A decent serum can do miracles for your skin when it comes to beauty, so it’s something a lot of women buy and enjoy (and sometimes spend a lot on despite their budget). Our team has reviewed 40 products around the web that have been given high ratings by users. We hope you find these reviews useful, as they’ve been designed to assist you in choosing the right serum.
|Vitamin C Serum by L’Oreal Paris||Best Overall|
|Vitamin C Serum||Budget Pick|
|TruSkin Vitamin C Serum||Upgrade Pick|