Are you looking for a good tattoo chair?
If so, then you probably already know that you want one that’s stylish, easy to use, and the right size for precision work.
In this post, I will try to help you out by providing you a list of everything you need to know about buying a tattoo chair.
There are a lot of different models out there, so I’ve narrowed down the list to just the best.
However, if you’d like to see all the variations, then you can check out the post.
Without any further ado, let’s get to those reviews.
1. LCL Beauty Complete Tattoo Package: Tattoo Bed
- Simple And Effective
- Budget Friendly
- High Quality
- Perfect For A Tattoo Artist Starting Off
- A bit heavy
- Not very relaxed
- Not too comfy
And Ink Cup Set.
The LCL Beauty Complete Tattoo Package combines the comfort and convenience of a tattoo artist kit with the reliability and durability of an industry leader to provide an immaculately designed package that is ideal for beginner artists.
This package includes an artist chair and tattoo bed, along with an ink cup set, a flexible light, and a portable tray, all of which are constructed from high quality and durable material.
2. Icarus"Hera" Black Facial Bed Spa Table Tattoo Chair Bed
- Sturdy construction
- Comes with a face support
- Can be used for many different things besides tattooing
The Icarus Hera Black Facial Bed Spa Table Tattoo Chair Bed with towel holder & stool is a great buy for those looking for a facial bed. The main feature of this tattoo chair is that it has a face support which is great for those working with clients who have sensitive skin.
The cushioned headrest can be adjusted up and down according to your needs and it has a safety lock which prevents it from falling. The cushioned headrest can also be removed easily. It is just a very convenient setup for someone who is working on a client.
Because it is the facial type of bed, it has the option of adding the face support. Icarus Hera Black Facial Bed Spa Table Tattoo Chair Bed with towel holder & stool is comes with a copy of the user manual and even a set of extra screws included in the item.
3. New Patented InkBed Hydraulic Client Tattoo Massage Bed Chair Table Ink Bed Studio Salon Equipment
- Hydraulic system is better than pneumatic for different perceptions.
- Only moving one piston can adjust the whole backrest to make the massage easy and comfortable.
- The entire hydraulic system consists of quartz cylinder, piston, rod, high precision pressure sensor, and piston seal.
- The heating/cooling functions for the table is the most comfortable for whole back and hands.
- The massage pad is waterproof and easy to clean after each use.
- Reduce fatigue in arms and shoulder and relax your whole body.
- Might be expensive for some.
As the title suggests, the main feature of this Tattoo Chair Hydraulic Professional Massage Bed Salon Equipment is the hydraulic support system. This cheap massage chair is suitable for both salon and home.
The hydraulic piston mechanism helps to provide different massage techniques to the massage cushion in the chair. It has heating and cooling functions so that the temperature of the cushion will be comfortable for people who use it. The massage pad is 100% waterproof so that you can wipe it when it gets dirty.
4. Giantex Portable Light Weight Massage Chair Travel Massage Tattoo Spa Chair w/Carrying Bag
- Sturdy construction
- Easy to Assemble
- Powerful vibrations
- Comfortable leather covers
- Machine washable covers
- Easy to maneuver
- Reasonable price
- Free shipping
This massage chair from Giantex also comes with a carrying bag, and it weighs a bearable 14.7 pounds, which makes it easy to carry out of the house wherever needed and whenever desired.
It is a good solution for people who travel a lot because it can offer them a relaxing massage. It is not bulky or heavy … so you can take it with you anywhere.
It has 6 modes of massage, including rolling massage and kneading massage. Each massage lasts for about 30 to 45 minutes.
5. Adjustable Hydraulic Rolling Swivel Stool Chair Salon Tattoo Office Massage Medical Facial Spa Stool Chair
- Strong steel frame construction
- Easy to assemble
- Suitable for heavy duty use
- Comfortable and safe
- Comfortable PU foam cushion
- Very stable
- Lightweight and portable
- Good for taller people
This massage chair was designed for shops that provide professional salon or spa services. But also well suited for dentists, doctors, nurses, and any other facilities at home or on the go!
It’s a good choice for those who need a simple and yet comfortable hydraulic stool for prolonged sessions.
The chair has a forward cantilever design that allows for a generous leg room, as well as a reclining backrest for maximum comfort. The suspension system is equipped with all-rubber air-cells, which provide exceptional support and ensure long-term stability.
6. BarberPub 72 inches Adjustable Massage Table Multi-purpose Salon SPA Beauty Bed Facial Tattoo Table Bed,0015
- Super functional and sturdy
- Easy to assemble
- Massage oil, mirror, counters and water/sponge holders come included
- HD Gel Tempered Glass top
- Not a lot of color options
If you are looking for a massage table or facial ticker, a tattoo bed, or even a regular barber chair then the BarberPub table is a great fit.
It is 72 inches (183 cm) in length and comes in a simple black color, with a professional red leather upholstery. It features vinyl-covered foam padding, and an adjustable seat height too.
The adjustable massage headrest is padded with durable foam.
7. Massage Chair Portable Massage Chairs Tattoo Folding Chairs High-Density Sponge Height Adjustable Face Cradle Light Weight Travel Spa Seat W/Carring Bag
- Good value for the money
- The massage chairs portable and easy-to-transport design
- It features a padded ergonomic design
- You can adjust the air pressure accordingly
- It’s a little hard to open and close
- The massage tables may feel a bit too inflated at first
8. Portable Light Weight Massage Chair Leather Pad Travel Massage Tattoo Spa Chair w/Carrying Bag
9. InkBed Black Electric Tattoo Massage Table Bed Studio Furniture
- The product comes with a 3 year warranty
- Some people found it to be a little noisy
- It can flex under heavy pressure
The Inkbed is a high quality massage table that can be used for many purposes. You can use it as a tattoo chair, a beauty bed, it can be used in a hair salon, chiropractic office, and more. It comes with 6 plates that can be adjusted.
The Inkbed features a hair pinning table mechanism, and it connects to an air compressor very easily. With the unique design of the table, you can adjust it to any angle and it has a caster for easy mobility. It comes with a black noise free coolant fan that provides cooling effect, which improves the tattoing process.
10. Best Choice Products 71in 3-Section Multipurpose Massage Bed
- Gets you in the perfect position to give a tattoo
- Very sturdy
- Easy to set up
- Perfect for applying makeup, too
- The stool adapts to a multitude of positions
- The removable headrest allows for flexibility
- Gives you lower back pain if you try to sit up there too long
- The stool can get in the way during a tattoo
- The chair could be more comfortable
The "massage" chair is nicely padded and comfortable for the tattoo artist. It does not recline all the way back, which some people might not be comfortable with. The chair swivels easily, allowing the artist to turn. There is a headrest and a lot of cushion. The price seems fair for all of this.
It's one of the most difficult decisions you'll have to make on your bucket list. What to get tattooed on your body for the rest of your life? Coming up with designs in your head is one thing, but to get it on your skin is a completely different ball game. You can get more creative, choose a larger area to display your lovely ink than just your arm or wrist.