The most important thing men need to look after is their skin. While women are able to get away with less, men need to focus on protecting their skin. The skin on men is completely different in terms of texture, and every man needs to take care of their own skin.
So, what are the best night creams for men?
Don’t worry. I’m going to introduce you to the very best. By the time you’ve gone through this guide, you’ll know which night cream it is that is perfect for you. I’ve listed the best night creams for men for you to read. I’ve also written a review of two of them, so you get my personal recommendation.
1. Night Cream :Nivea Visage Anti-Wrinkle Q10 Plus Moiturizer Night Reduces wrinkles visibly ,Regenerates skin during night .Net wt 1.76 Oz or 50 Ml.
- Sturdy but not heavy
- makes my skin feel hydrated
- It's hard to squeeze the lid off after it's on
- Its greasy and leaves a tacky feel on the skin
My skin was left feeling a little greasy and not as smooth as it could’ve been. This Nivea Visage Anti-Wrinkle Q10 Plus Moiturizer Night isn't the worst, but it's not the best either.
2. CeraVe Night Cream
- Made with a unique compound of ceramides, cholesterol, fatty acids, lipids and amino acids
- Contains three key skin-healthy nutrients: hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and ceramides
- Developed by dermatologists
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Good for all skin types
- Does not contain fragrances
- Alcohol free
- Doesn’t come in larger quantities
CeraVe has been producing high quality skin-care products for over 20 years. This night cream is one of their latest products which contains a unique compound of ingredients with hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, ceramides and fatty acids.
It helps the skin repair and rejuvenate itself throughout the night.
It contains hyaluronic acid (HA), a compound that is crucial for a healthy skin. Hyaluronic acid is well-known for its ability to retain moisture. It also smooths the skin by filling in fine lines and wrinkles, giving your skin a more youthful appearance.
3. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Night Cream
- Easy to apply
- Does not leave a sticky residue You can apply makeup and not worry about it interfering with your skincare routine
- Very reasonably priced product here
- Neutrogena has been a trusted brand for years in the UK
- You can only get this product on Amazon
- This product is readily available to any UK citizen on Amazon UK
- Not sold in Europe, only the UK ( Amazon UK )
- In the USA, Neutrogena offer this product on their official website and on Amazon. However, **not
- on Amazon UK. Which is a little unfair to consumers in the UK for whom it would have been much easier to purchase on Amazon.
4. Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream
- Very light and not oily
- Controls Oiliness
- Mild Scent
This night cream is a three in one product that is apart from the usual oils and face washes used for skin hydration. Many men find the uneven skin tone during the day and also the excess oil on the face to be a problem.
This is why we often use different creams and washes to control these conditions and Burt’s Bees has a solution for both of them.
The Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream is one of the lightest and mildest face moisturizers available for men on the market.
5. Brickell Men's Revitalizing Anti-Aging Cream
- One of the most affordable options compared to other anti-aging creams for men
- 99% percent natural and organic
- Contain Aloe, Jojoba, Oliv oil, Green tea, Grapeseed oil, Avocado oil and more
- Great package and free gift
- Build up a healthy skin that will reduce the chances of aging
- Clinical strength formula
- Provides overnight moisturization
From ingredients that are entirely natural Camellia, vitamin E and pomegranate, this cream helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The formula is safe for any skin type and suitable for day and night use, leaving the skin feeling soothed, hydrated and conditioned.
Men who use this product also like the fact that it is free of synthetic fragrance and chemicals so you don’t have to worry about obtaining an allergic reaction from this cream. Plus, it includes a lot of hydrating antioxidant ingredients which help maintain the skin’s natural moisture.
The scent also has a fresh, natural smell so it helps enhance your mood while you apply the cream right before getting into bed.
6. Eucerin Redness Relief Night Creme
- Great value for the price
- Absorbs quickly
- Will not block your pores
- Can be used under makeup
- Does not cause acne or clogged pores
- Does not cause irritation
- Can be used to treat sensitive skin
- Good quality
- Sensitive skin may be prone to taking damage from products like this
- Not always long lasting
This Eucerin product will give your face a healthy glow while also relieving any redness.
Users have largely praised the quantity of this product as well as its great price.
It moisturizes and protects against skin irritation while also keeping pores clear.
7. Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Cream
- Very hydrating without being heavy or greasy
- Gets absorbed well
- Ideal for anyone looking for an inexpensive night cream made by reputable brand
Cetaphil rich cream is a good night cream for people with sensitive skin. I found this cream to be gentle, effective without being heavy or greasy. It gets absorbed well and makes skin feel very hydrated and soft.
It also works well under makeup. I also think that this cream, when used every night, will provide anti aging benefits over the long term. The cream itself has a lightweight consistency and doesn’t feel greasy. It absorbed into the skin and doesn’t leave the skin feeling sticky.
The formula is pleasant smelling and comes in a large tub that should last a while.
8. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
- Pure Retinol
- Easy to apply
- Minimal odor
- Gluten Free
- Gentle Mineral-Based Sunscreen
- Great price
Neutrogena is a well-known and respected name in skin care products. This particular night cream is loaded with pure retinol, a tried-and-tested wrinkle reducer.
This night cream has been formulated to be suitable for all skin types, even sensitive ones. Another key ingredient in this night cream is hyaluronic acid, which is extremely good at attracting and retaining moisture into the skin. In addition to this, the night cream also contains glycerin, silk, and ceramides, which all contribute to keeping the skin hydrated and moisturized.
9. Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream
- Good moisturizing ability
- It can be used as a night cream or as a day cream
- Non-greasy and absorbs fast
- Light but spreadable texture
- Affordable and can be easily found in the stores
- The jar packaging is less than ideal
- Strong fragrance
If you are looking for a good non-greasy night cream that can also be used as a day cream and to which you won’t have to play guessing games as to whether or not it can be used during the day, then the Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream is a very good choice.
Not the most luxurious, nor the most expensive, but still a good and effective night cream that can be used very easily and conveniently.
The jar package is not very convenient and was partly the reason for the 4-star rating, but the cream itself is definitely a 5-star cream, for both quality and price.
10. Night Cream by L’Oreal Paris
- Price Range $
- Available Quantity 1.7 oz.
- Available at 1.7 oz. only
- Must be applied as directed and washed off before going to bed
The extra-rich Night Cream by L'Oreal Paris is specially formulated with Pro-Retinol and Centella Asiatica to visibly firm and rejuvinate skin around the eyes and mouth. The paraben free, non-comedogenic cream is enriched with soothing chamomile and ginger to help calm and soothe the skin.
Users say that it improves moisture balance while firming and improving elasticity. It is non-greasy and has a wonderful texture which makes it a great pick for men and women, all skin types.
Bottom line: The Night Cream by L’Oreal Paris is a fantastic cream that works well as a moisturizer and reduces wrinkles. The cream has been specially formulated with Pro-Retinol and Centella Asiatica which helps with improving elasticity.
11. Best Face Moisturizer
- Comes in many different sizes to suit any budget
- Great for sensitive skin types
- No harmful ingredients
- Quality skin care products
- The dropper does not dispense product evenly
- The smell is sharp and medicinal
12. Pure Biology Premium Night Cream Face Moisturizer
- Pure Biology premium night cream is a rich night cream that provides moisture all night long
- Soothing botanical ingredients
- Excellent moisturizer that improves elasticity
- Can be used as a night cream or as a day cream.
- Pure Biology is better than 10% solutions
- No chemicals
- Two times stronger than prescription retinoids
- Pure Biology high potency night cream contains clinically studied Syn-coll, retinol, collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Obagi anti-wrinkle night cream doesn’t contain glycolic acid, retinol or hydroxy acids.
- Some people might not tolerate retinol well (itching, dryness etc) in certain conditions
- It can be quite difficult to get your hands on this product, although this might change in the future.
- Some people would prefer a cream that doesn’t contain parabens
- Building a war chest of good products may be more economical
The next night cream we tried was Pure Biology Premium night cream. This night cream is surprisingly thick, but it applies and absorbs easily into the skin. It goes on thick, but it doesn’t feel greasy at all. It feels more like a lotion and you can easily get it under your eyes without any issues.
13. Eve Hansen Vitamin C Night Cream
- This is one that actually has vitamins, antioxidants and moisturizing elements to help with aging skin. It has 30 miniature capsules.
- Each capsule is just the right size to treat your entire face.
- Has sunscreen to help with two very important anti-aging professions.
- Has Vitamin E and C and is paraben free! This is great for your skin.
- Works extremely well.
- Some users gave negative reviews based on the fact that they opened the capsules and found that they did not have the night cream in them, this is not the case because they are capsules not pots that are filled and sealed, the capsules come opened.
14. CLINIQUE by Clinique Skin Supplies
- Moisturizes well
- Least expensive out of all the other creams on the list
- Clinique is a well-known and trusted brand
- Available in a 3-ounce size
- If using other Clinique products, Skin Supplies For Men is a great option
- Doesn’t fade dark spots, wrinkles, etc.
- The price tag
- Has a fragrance
- A little heavy for oily skin types
The Clinique Skin Supply For Men has a high performance face cream that moisturizes while it improves appearance. Whether your face shows signs of aging or you are fighting off summer exposure, this is a product you will want to add to your skin care regimen. This not only makes your face feel and look great but also helps to control additional pimples or skin issues.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Which brand night cream is best?
What is the best inexpensive night cream?
While most men feel that they do not require much effort in their skin care routine, it is actually an important step. Energy, vitality, and health are all directly connected to the condition of a man’s skin. The benefits of having and maintaining a beautiful, healthy looking face are not just about vanity.
Studies have also found that men who wear moisturizers are less likely to react adversely to sun damage. Since the skin on your face is even more exposed to the world than the rest of your body, it makes sense to help it maintain its natural elasticity.
Additionally, many men are unaware that the most noticeable sign of aging is often related to the skin on your face. When you reach your forties, you will notice fine lines and wrinkles more easily on your face than everywhere else. This is because this is the largest organ of the body and it’s the first place aging and damage is visibly noticed.
Which cream is best for looking younger?
Before we discuss the individual creams themselves, let us first take a look at the main cause of aging skin and the main cause of sagging skin.
What causes sagging in the first place?
The answer is related to what causes most of the visible signs of aging, including wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, and loss of elasticity all over your face. These signs of aging are all caused by a breakdown in collagen, which is the main structural protein in your skin.
Collagen is found in a gel-like polymer that makes up roughly that 25% of the skin. As you age, your body slows down the production of collagen and other supporting molecules. The most common cause of the slowdown is aging itself. As you get older, the amount of collagen in your skin decreases.
Which cream is best for daily use in winter?
I CANNOT stress enough on the importance of using a moisturizer every single morning and night throughout the cold winter season. Actually, it is important to continue applying moisturizers as frequently all year round. Winter is an especially heavy time for our skin because it gets dehydrated from the cold.
For those of us with dry skin and for those that are just simply concerned about their skin retaining moisture, applying a moisturizer is the easiest and most effective way to counter the winter season.
This is especially important in these harsh winter months.
When using a night cream, I recommend choosing a product that contains hyaluronic acid.
One quality of this ingredient is that it is able to hold 1000 times its water content and helps to retain moisture.
Hyaluronic acid also works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Hopefully, you have appreciated the helpful information included in the above review. Night creams are something we all need, no matter how young or old we are, and there are plenty of different options out there to consider. We encourage you to look over all of the linked day creams for men if you have not done so already. Then, after you’ve done that, you can consider which one you think is the best.