If you have dealt with frizzy facial hair and beard, you may be familiar with beard combs. If you don't know about beard combs, they are hair grooming tools that are straightening your hair. So, it's able to tidy up your beard and mustache.
Beard combs are usually used by male who have bristly hairs. It's been called also: beard brush, beard brush comb, beard brush, mustache comb, mustache comb, beard brush for men, beard brush for men, beard comb for men.
They were designed to minimize the mess that occurs during the day especially if you have thick hair or prone to have split ends.
And a good beard combs for men not only help to untangle beard hairs but also manage them.
I've done a lot of research for your and found and picked out the best beard combs for men who have beards. These combs can untangle your thick hair or beard. So, let's see these beard combs below.
Here are the top 17 beard straightener combs to follow:
- Top-Selling Beard Straightener Comb
- Top Quality Beard Comb for Men
- 100% Soft Combs for Men
- Top-Rated Beard Comb for All Types of Hair
1. Cayzor Beard Straightener Comb
- Upgraded 2 version designed
- Easy to operate in any situation
- Powerful motor could speed up to 9,800 RPM
- Include 5 adjustable temperature settings
- Automatically shut down after 30 minutes
- Passed CE, ROHS, FCC certificates
- Have 18-month warranty
- It only suitable for people who need to set beard
- The default temperature is 230 degrees
- There's no built-in battery
The Cayzor beard straightener comb for men is one of the best beard straightening devices on the market today. It's 100% safe (more than 1500 times) to use your new Cayzor and it will never burn or leave any mark.
This Cayzor beard straightener is specially designed to straighten your beard perfectly with its 5 adjustable temperature settings (170 , 195, 210, 225, and 230 degrees) and special anti-scald design that protect your skin.
You could choose the right temperature for your hair type and hairs length. The LCD display is easy to read. Castor Oil is applied for deep nourish and easy to care at the same time. The premium material used makes the comb light weight and easy to carry. This is a must have product to straighten your beard!
2. Andis 38300 Professional 450ºF High Heat Ceramic Press Comb
- Dual voltage
- Auto shut-off
- Anti static
- Polished for a better finish
- Heat resistant screw that prevents the teeth from coming loose
- A one year warranty
- Prone to static
- Price for more than one unit
Most of the hair straightening combs or beard straighteners are made of the alloy steel (50% nickel, 35% zinc, 12% carbon) but the Andis 38300 is made of the ceramic material. The ceramic material makes it heat resistant (up to 450°F).
There are many combs in the market, but some of them are intended for the specific hair extensions. But this Andis 38300 is a multipurpose comb that could be used for any hair extensions. You can straighten your hair, beard and mustache with this comb.
The screw is made of the heat resistant material which would not get loose during the heating process.
3. BEARDCLASS Premium Beard Straightener Comb
- Luxurious and Soft
- Cheap in Price
- No Lattice to Break
For Touch-up & Blow Dry Perfect for Stubble, Goatee, Beards and Mustaches.
This beard straightener brush is designed specifically for your beard. No need for flat irons for your hair anymore. This straightener brush is a simple design and it does the job. It is attached with an adjustable switch where users can easily set the temperature according to their preference.
It has an auto shut off function which automatically stops the device after 10 minutes. The straightener brush comes with a 4 inches long metal comb which is perfect for the longer beards.
4. Beard Straightener
- Great for both occasional and regular use
- Can be used on other parts of your hair than just your beard
- You can choose between the 4 heat settings
- It is very easy to use and handle
- Comes with safety guarantee for buying
- You can choose between 165 mm, 180 mm, 200 mm, and 210 mm
- It is ceramic-coated heating barrels to reduce frizz and protect your hair from damages.
Beard straightener is one of the gifts for men because the season and it comes with a warranty.
The product is made out of Japanese ceramic and it is made to straighten and make your beard flat so that you can shape it easily.
The product is water resistant so it is safe to wash your beard. It is a non-slip grip so you are very safe when you are using it.
5. Beard Straightener w/FREE Beard Balm & Beard Growth Oil & Beard Guide E-Book,UPGRADED 3 in 1 Hair Straightener Brush Beard Straightening Comb,Unique Stocking Stuffers Gifts
- * Free 3-in-1 hair brush
- hair straightening and beard styling brush
- with 4 heat settings (250-300-350-375 degrees) to make your beard straight
- curly or wavy as you want.
6. Arkam Premium Beard Straightener
- You can use it both horizontally and vertically
- Easy to clean
- Stylish design
- Turns really hot
- You need to apply only a small amount of pressure to straighten your hairs
- A bit bulky
- The buttons are pretty sensitive, so you might press them accidentally
- Cord is short
The Arkam Premium Beard Straightener for Men is a nicely designed, multi-functional comb and straightener that also includes a handy travel bag.
The comb is one of the easiest to use on the market and it won’t damage your hair as you straighten it in any way. Due to its size, it’s easier to handle than most straightening combs, which is a plus for those who have bigger hands. The comb itself is made from a very durable material that will last for years to come.
The Arkam Beard Straightener features two different functions and heats up to 300 degrees F. Its dual use allows you to use it for both beard straightening as well as for hair straightening.
7. KUSCHELBÄR Heated Beard Straightener Brush from MASC by Jeff Chastain
- Safely straightens hair & beard
- Curls hair
- Heats up rapidly
- Extremely useful device
- Can get a bit tight around the neck, but this is probably as safe as it gets when using this device.
- The grip is made of cheap plastic which makes it feel slightly cheap, but the product works exceptionally well, so it’s worth buying despite the slightly cheap feel.
- The buttons are poorly placed, so depending on how you use it, it can be difficult to get the desired setting.
- This model won’t replace the need for a proper hairdryer if you want to make quick changes on the go.
Beard straighteners are used to make sure that you get sharp lines that are always accurate. If you have a beard, then you will surely want to have a straight beard line that will also make you look more presentable. This is where beard straighteners come in handy. You can easily straighten your beard with a beard straightener.
One of the main questions I get is this:
Can you really use a beard straightener on your beard?
8. Beard Straightener Electric Hot Comb
- Sleek, modern, and professional looking comb for your beard
- Dual voltage, can be used around the world
- Straightens hair quickly and effectively
- Comes with sample oil
- Guarantee offer. You can return the comb if you aren’t completely satisfied.
- The teeth can pull a little
- Only comes with one heat setting. The settings are okay for most beard types but some will be fine tuning the temperature settings to get the best results. See, how to tame your beard.
This hot comb will get you beard looking well. You will want to pick up a beard oil when you purchase the beard comb. The comb itself is built nicely and it works well.
9. Beard Straightener
- Large Temperature Adjustment
- Great for All Hair Types and Long, Short, Curly, Thin and Thick Beards
- Works ionic, infrared, alcohol, and steam sterilization
- Includes 3 heat controls
- Portable and Convenient
- Great for travel
- The heat is only available in one direction
- The heat is only available in one direction
There are a lot of positive reviews about this beard straightener. People raved about how great their beard is when they use this product to straighten it. It comes with a great price, so it is quite affordable. It doesn’t really use any weird chemicals, so no harm will be done to your beard.
It heats up in as fast as 45 seconds, saving you a lot of time in the morning. It comes with three heat setting, so you can choose which one you like.
This beard straightener helps straighten the beard without drying it out. The heat will not harm your hair, so it is a great product to use.
10. Beard Straightener for Men- 3rd generation Ionic Fast Heated Straightening Brush Hot Electric Mens Beard Comb Straightener w/ Storage Bag Portable Adjustable Temperatures Anti-Scald Dual Voltage
Read more about the Beard Straightener for Men- 3rd generation Ionic Fast Heated Straightening Brush Hot Electric Mens Beard Comb Straightener w/ Storage Bag Portable Adjustable Temperatures Anti-Scald Dual Voltage
11. (Upgraded) Aberlite MAX
- Great for thick beards
- Large panels make styling quicker
- Magnesium Alloy case
- Adjusts up to 120degrees
- Charging takes up to 12 hours
- Charger is very clunky
If you have thick or coarse hair then I recommend the Aberlite straightening comb. It has a larger surface area which makes it much easier to straighten. I also found that it lasted long enough to be used daily.
Overall, I think the Aberlite beard straightener is a solid product. It looks like it will last a long time and I don’t foresee any problems. It is also at a very reasonable price considering that you are getting a quality product.
If you have a really thick and unruly beard, the Aberlite is a great straightener. It takes longer than others to heat up, however once it’s hot you can do a lot of damage in a short amount of time.
12. Beard Straightener
- A time saver
- Great for men with curly hair
- Easy to burn yourself with this comb
- A bit expensive for a beard comb
And Daily Use.
We all know that a beard comb isn’t as glamorous as a beard straightener, but it’s actually a very useful tool whether you’re straightening your beard or cleaning it.
It’s very important to always comb through your beard hair to get out any knots or snarls. Doing so will make it easier for your beard straightener to smooth the hair down.
13. Beard Straightener
- The HEAT SET technology allows the brush to reach 410F in 60 seconds, retaining the temperature for hours, ensuring that your hair stays in place while maintaining all the hair’s organic moisture and leaving it soft to the touch. As a result, the hair becomes perfectly straight but allows a stylization to be applied with ease.
- Perfect for setting the style at any length, keeping your beard, beard line or mustache well defined, and any hair texture, even the most stubborn ones will now be tamed to perfection. The brush takes only one minute of heating to reach 420F and is ideal for any style.
- Contoured bowl-shaped bristles that glide through easily, even your thickest hair will be shaped in as fast as 1 minute.
- A flexible clip keeps the comb in a firm position, this will allow you to keep the comb in the place you want without dropping it from your hands. The heat resistant silicone base is very comfortable to touch, so you can hold it for longer periods of time.
- The KXLY straightening comb uses a special ABS material for the handle, the brush can maintain heat for a long time and the build quality is superior to most other straightener brushes on the market today.
- The product comes with an instruction manual, but it won’t suffice for all the details regarding use.
14. Hair Straightener
- Even heat
- Hair is silky soft
- Prolonged use does not damage your hair
- No frizzy hair
- Heats up quickly
- Easy to handle
- When to replace your cap or the bristle depends on frequency of usage
- Need to wait for it to cool down before you could do your hair again
- Sometimes it will overheat if not used in a proper way (make sure to use it in the direction of hair growth)
- The price is a bit expensive
15. Cutie Academy Ionic Beard Straightening Comb
- Heats up fast. If you’ve ever straightened your beard before, you know how long it takes to get a beard to straighten.
- Lets you simulate the salon results at a fraction of the cost.
- Good quality and long-lasting.
- The only thing being the heat generated may be a bit too much for some users.
The Cutie Academy Ionic Beard Straightening Comb is a superbly designed product that lets you straighten out frizzy hairs and add volume to your beard. It also has direct heating which lets you style and design your beard the way you like.
The comb features dual heat settings; one for styling and another one for straightening. The dual settings are beneficial because you can style your beard first, and then style your beard after straightening without worrying about burning yourself.
Another great aspect about Cutie Academy is that it comes with a smart temperature control. Due to this design, you can create a fantastic salon finish out in the comfort of your home without burning yourself.
16. Heated Beard Straightener Comb
- Includes full temp spectrum
- Heats up in seconds
- Even heat distribution
- Cord is heatproof to 240 degrees
- Used by barbers
- Water resistant
This heated beard comb from United Mavericks not only straightens your beard, but also moisturizes it with it's built in heating elements. It features 1/2 inch-long teeth which are great for thick hair and a full temp spectrum which means it has a wide range of heat settings to choose from. The interchangeable heating plates are great for men who want to tame their short beards to long beards.
According to the manufacturers, the temperature settings range from 140 degrees to 210 degrees F. But customers who have used it say it actually goes up to 450 degrees.
It measures 6 by 3 1/2 by 1 1/2 inches and weighs 8 ounces. It comes with a 1 year warranty and is made in USA.
17. Beard Straightener
Most beard straightener kits include a comb, brush and guide, the brush is usually a boar bristle brush.
These are great for applying beard oil and styling your beard, the size is perfect for most users. Depending on the brush you can do all sorts of things like brush out your beard after a shower and improving its overall condition. It is also very useful for fast removal of build-up.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best beard straightener on the market?
The Best Beard Straightener Combs compilation is composed of 17 of the most widely-acclaimed models from top brands that are currently on the market.
These are comprised of straightening combs, single row combs, and double row combs, so you will have no problems at all finding what it is you are looking for.
In my honest opinion, you can simply go by average customer rating. Most of the products on this list received 4.0 stars and above, which is promising for a high level of customer satisfaction. This certainly has me feeling at ease when purchasing any of these products.
From what I can tell, the easiest way to determine which is the best beard straightener comb for you would be to choose the one that contains the highest number of rows. I have noticed a lot of folks really like the double row combs, so that is what I am going to purchase.
Which brand is the best hair straightener brush?
Among the most common suppliers of beard straightening combs is Fashion Robes. This German brand started with the fashion industry. They serve both hair stylists and home consumers with the best straightening combs and hair styling tools. They have a wide range of products including professional tools, heat protectors, hair color contact lenses, and derma roller equipment.
Their products are designed to enhance the look and feel of quality and style.
Should I comb my beard up or down?
This is, once again, a matter of personal preference. From a practical standpoint, you should comb your beard while it is still slightly damp to prevent too much hair breakage. You should also avoid using a brush on your beard until after it has been dry. Then, use a boar bristle brush, which holds its shape better than natural fiber brushes and will help tame your beard and hair more easily.
When you do use a beard comb, it’s best to use it after drying your beard because otherwise your beard will be too wet for a comb to work. The oil from damp hair can pick up and hold the dust from the comb, which can cause the naturally dry hair in your beard to become oily, which causes extra breakage.
The best time to comb your beard is after drying it with a towel or by air drying. This helps the beard hair retain its natural shine while making it easier to manage.
What is the best hot comb?
The shark classic combo is the top hot hair straightener comb and gets its primary fame from the shark companies experience. It is created from premium salon quality ceramic. When combined with your blow dryer, it can quickly straighten curly hair with reduced frizz and damage.
Ceramic heats up faster than other materials and has natural heat distribution features making it more efficient. There are multiple combs with different sized holes of different sizes for different curls. Smaller holes for tighter curls, bigger holes for looser curls.
It has an extra long 72 inch cord so you can easily wrap it up and never have a short cord problem again. It is equipped with a comfortable handle, automatic shut off safety, and an adjustable temperature setting plus many different attachments. A user friendly hot hair straightener comb!
If you have a beard and would like to use that to your advantage during your dating days, it will be helpful that you groom it. You need to look good while you woo your target, and a well-taken care of beard is an essential part of that. If you need a guide on grooming your beard, this is the place to be. We have compiled a few of the best products on the market today in this review, for your convenience.