Today's review is going to look at the Australian Gold SPF 50 Tattoo Stick 14 g.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let’s dive in!
- Breathable base lotion
- Water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Easy to apply
- Designed to cover the skin surrounding your tattoo
- Protects your tattoo for up to 7 months
- Doesn’t require rubbing to reduce shine
- Contains aloe vera to nourish your skin
- Contains coconut oil to help with dry skin
- Contains vitamin E to prevent scarring
- Contains cocoa butter to soften your skin
- Pricier than other tattoo sunscreens
- Contains a scent that is quite strong and may make you feel more uncomfortable about unscented sunscreens.
With a high SPF of 50 and some pretty awesome reviews online, this Tattoo Stick is a no-brainer as the best tattoo sunscreen on the market.
It also has a fabulous no-fuss application thanks to the double-ended application. With one end for the face and the other end for the body, you never have to worry about your odd-shaped body parts.
This sunscreen was developed by tattoo artists, so the protection it provides is impeccable and will last everyone as long as their tattoos.
It is a special formulation that contains “tattoo safe solutions and essential oils that provide superior UV protection from the full ultra violet UVA, UVB and UVC ranges.”
Benefits of this product include the fact that it is NOT tested on animals, this means it is a chemical free product. The SPF 50 rating is overkill but there are few regulations on what this rating should be.
The SPF of this product on the label is tested with human volunteers and the product is held to the same level of protection to ensure its effectiveness.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: Top 10 Best Sunscreens for Tattoos: Reviews & Guide in 2021