Today we'll be reviewing the AmLactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion 7.9 Ounce.
We’ll provide you with all the detailed information you could need. You just need to make your own final decision.
- Very high-quality Moisturizer
- Uses a lightweight moisturizer does not leave your skin oily
- comes with a pump that makes it easy to apply. Not to mention no more getting your hands covered in lotion
- Very cost-effective.
- Non-greasy formula
- Good for other problem body parts too.
- It comes in a large bottle that is hard to store after you are done with it.
- Has a bit of a strong scent. It smells like tea tree oil but it can cause the people around you to be allergic. I personally love the scent so it does not bother me too much.
- Not good if your looking for a quick fix. This is a long term solution for any dry skin. You must keep on applying it on a daily basis to see results.
- Expensive, even though it is high-quality so this may not be an issue for most people.
Hydration is critical for our skin, but so is the amount of exfoliation we do. Most lotions don't have anything in them to actually help with this process like there's lotions from AmLactin. The AmLactin Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a daily use lotion that keeps your skin moisturized and smooth all day long.
If you suffer from flaky skin, dry skin, eczema, dermatitis, Rosacea, then you need this lotion! It's non-greasy and works best when you start out with a nice hot shower, then slick on more lotion. Try using it even if you don't have that kind of issue because it can still make your skin smoother. It's also very cheap which is why it's one of my favorite lotions for moisturizing.
If you've ever tried to get rid of dry, flaky skin your whole life, then you know that you have to use a lot of skin care products for your face. It would be great if any of them were as good as this lotion!
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: 15 Best Lotions & Moisturizers after Shaving Legs: Reviews & Guide 2022